Monday, November 23, 2015

ILP "Design" Edmodo

Earlier in the year, we were introduced to a website called Edmodo. Edmodo is known for facilitating communication and collaboration within the classroom. I chose to design my own Edmodo page for this ILP because I believe I will be using it in my classroom. When I designed my Edmodo page, I ended up creating a quiz for my pretend Kindergarten class. It was easy for me to create the quiz and it had several options for the format. I was also able to post a poll, and I could share that with my classroom and with my student's parents. This website was tricky to navigate at first, but once I got the hang of it I was able to figure out all of the quirks. 

I also appreciated how you can download the Edmodo app on any device, so if my classroom has iPads my students will be able to access my website. The same goes for parents and their cellular devices. This also makes it easier for me to update the website, with polls, assignments, and quizzes.


My Edmodo: http://www.edmodo.com/mow13c 
Group Code: izg6tn

No comments:

Post a Comment